Why become a member? ×

SOLD! YAMAHA SLB 100 for sale. No trades.

Eboclive

I have reluctantly decided to sell my Yamaha SLB 100, as times are hard and getting harder.
I have rarely had chance to use this beautiful instrument, but it has seen some use on a few jazz gigs.

it is generally in very good condition, but there are a few marks on it. These were mostly caused when I moved house, as it got knocked a couple of times. Nothing major, but they are visible. Most marks are indentations, so the finish is not affected too much. There is a small scratch area on the bottom of the bass, but the pic makes it look worse than it is, as it has only just scratched the surface.
It also comes with the stand and gig bag. I believe these were extra, and did not come with the instrument as standard.
The action is set nice and low, and the bass sounds great acoustically and also plugged in.
There are some dot markers on the side of the neck, but these are only tipex, and can easily be wiped off. (Yes, I am an electric bassist having a go on electric upright).

After putting a feeler out on this, I have had a couple of replies suggesting a fair price may be somewhere just into 4 figures, so I am looking for £1100.

Due to it's size, it will be collection only.
I cannot deliver, as it will no longer fit in my car.

Anybody is welcome to come and try the bass out.
Please give me some notice on this.
I am available most days, but only certain nights.

Thanks for looking.

[attachment=124081:IMG_0796.jpg]

[attachment=124082:IMG_0807.jpg]

[attachment=124083:IMG_0797.jpg]

[attachment=124084:IMG_0802.jpg]

[attachment=124085:IMG_0803.jpg]

[attachment=124086:IMG_0804.jpg]

[attachment=124087:IMG_0805.jpg]

[attachment=124088:IMG_0797.jpg]

[attachment=124089:IMG_0800.jpg]

Edited by Eboclive

• 2 weeks later...