Why become a member? ×

FS : Status Hotwires - Single & Double Ball End Bass strings

Hi,

Having a bit of a clear out and came across these Status Hotwire strings which I bought a few years ago in their bulk (6 pack) deal......I'm using 40-100 gauge these days so don't think I'll be going back to these light(ish) strings anytime soon.....

First up are 3 sets of [b][u]Double Ball End[/u][/b] Premium Quality Status Hotwires - Roundwound/Hex core in 30-50-70-90 gauge......selling as a set of 3 - [s]£30 posted (UK only)[/s] SOLD

[attachment=123984:P1000485.JPG]

Next up are 3 sets of [u][b]Single Ball End[/b][/u] Premium Quality Status Hotwires - Roundwound/Hex core in 35-55-75-95 gauge.....selling as a set of 3 - [s]£30 posted (UK only)[/s] SOLD

[attachment=123985:P1000487.JPG]

BACS/Paypal (gift)

Cheers,

JohnO

Edited by john_oprey

Yes, sorry.....should have mentioned - The Double Ball End strings will fit a regular 34" Status/Steinberger/Hohner headless bass whilst the Single Ball End (normal) strings will fit a 34/35" scale bass comfortably.

I'm measuring from the bridge saddles to the nut at the headstock of a 20-fret Fender Geddy Lee Jazz 4 string bass and I get 34"-34.5"" if that's any help?.....I've currently got a set of the Status single ball end strings on the Fender Geddy Lee and I've had to cut them a bit.

Cheers,

JohnO