Why become a member? ×

Status series 3000 and rig ft!

marcus bell

Hi guys got my whole setup for trade at the moment: looking for a status kingbass artist, I've also put a wanted ad up!

I've got an ashdown 8x10 cab In great condition works perfect! So loud and clear!
A trace elliot ah600-12 in MINT condition with footswitch and manual etc!
Status series 3000 serial number 66, graphite neck headless, works perfectly, plays amazingly and sounds gorgeous! Very versatile! And solid as a rock! Great condition set up with 30-90 hot wire strings and signed by mark king :)

Looking for a status kingbass artist and could put money your way for the right one! Ideally 16.5 spacing LEDs...blah blah!

As far as value is concerned I think:

Ashdown 8x10 cab: £150
Trace elliot ah600-12 head: £600
Status series 3000: £650

So all together that makes £1400 of trade value :)

Hi Marcus. Can I be totally honest with you. I very much doubt anyone would want to trade a KB artist, custom spacing, bendwell, LED's for a cab and amp that probably weigh nearly 200lbs and a 20 year old basic spec Status bass.

If I were raising funds for a dream bass, I'd take as many part time jobs as possible, (I saved for a Jaydee Mark King for over a year and got it, custom colour, aged 20, over £800 back in 1986) so it can be done.
Get those extra jobs, save hard and then sell your rig and bass.

I expect you to have a King Bass within 6 months if you follow my advice, you've got about £1,100 in trade with your set up.

Don't be disheartened but be realistic. :)