Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 4 and OLP fretless Stingray

Glenn

Hey guys, I know this is my 1st post so not exactly the done thing but I have decided to trim the fat in my house so am leaving myself with just my main bass. Both of these basses have been gigged with but I've taken good care of them. Really hate to let them go but since I don't gig any more they are really just sitting in a corner collecting dust. I should state that these are coming from a pet and smoke free house.

The Spector is a factory standard number, the strings on it are Rotosound roundwounds and are roughly a year old but have only been played about half a dozen times. They are currently a little lose on the bass to avoid stressing the neck needlessly. Looking for around the £350 mark.

The OLP is a bass that I have had for a good number of years and was my first gigging bass. At the point where it was no longer my main or back up bass I decided to have it defretted. The frets were carefully removed and the spaces filled with a metal composite, the neck then had multiple layers of lacquer applied and gently sanded to give a nice smooth matt finish. A thumbrest has been fitted near the neck. To make sure it was at it's best after this I took it to be set up by a pro and had some D'Addario flatwounds put on it. Honestly couldn't believe how great it felt and sounded afterwards, can't believe you don't see more people playing fretless 'Rays. Looking for £130 for this.

I also have a Warwick Rockbag that I have available. It has been well used and has a bit of wear and tear but is still up to the job. I can add this for an extra £25.

I have attached a basic pic of both, been ran off my feet recently but if anyone is interested you can pm me and I shall take more pics with a better camera. I am flexible as to price but obviously only so much. I am based in Central Scotland and am willing to post these but have no idea how much that would cost so if that is what you wanted that would be on top of the price of the bass. Will travel with it within reason but again can't do this for free unless I can tie it in with training between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Cheers for looking guys,
Glenn

Both basses are still available, I have taken a few more pics of these basses, sadly my camera is acting up so they've been taken on my phone but they are of reasonable quality and cover all the main bits I would want to see if I were buying. As per pm me and I'll get them to you.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/olp-stingray-fretless-bass-guitar/1002999703

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/spector-legend-4-bass-guitar/1003001624

I put a gumtree ad for both of these so if you want better pics take a look there