Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Standard - Bubinga SOLD

Perry

Here is another one of my basses that I am selling.

It's a Warwick Corvette Standard in Bubinga.

It's been professionally set-up by Chris at Mcyntire Guitars.

The Nut has been upgraded from the prevous. If you look at Warwick nuts they are plastic fixed with two screws. The vibration is restricted to mainly passing through the fixings, not the nut. Therefore Chris at Mcyintre Guitars fitted a brass nut which looks and sounds better.

I'm asking for £350 whick includeds a tin of Warwick polish/wax and a Gig bag.

Collection only as I have had some bad problems in the past. However I'm willing to meet at a convenient place if preferred.

Edited by Perry

Lovely bass this.

2001 model IIRC.

Bought new by me in 2002, sold to Perry just over 12 months ago on a previous incarnation of BC.

I'd be tempted to buy it back if I hadn't recently bought a Streamer Stage II.

Good luck with the sale mate,

Simon.

I had one of these a few years ago, the only reason I sold it was because I upgraded to a thumb. I got compliments on the live sound all the time from people and out of all the basses Ive owned the corvette got the most positive compliments out of all of them, good luck with the sale

[quote name='En_Djinn' post='196263' date='May 10 2008, 11:02 PM']Lovely bass this.

2001 model IIRC.

Bought new by me in 2002, sold to Perry just over 12 months ago on a previous incarnation of BC.

I'd be tempted to buy it back if I hadn't recently bought a Streamer Stage II.

Good luck with the sale mate,

Simon.[/quote]
Hey Simon!

The bass is going as I'm getting back into DJ'ing - still as good as the day I picked it up!

Saying that, the journey home was crap. There was an accident and we were parked up on the motorway for two hours. Add that with a 150 mile each way drive you can imagine how much fun that was. :)