Why become a member? ×

Boss rv-3, bf-3, toneczar and other for sale!

Seyton

EDIT: Now open to any offers on any of this gear, looking to sell it sooner rather than later!

EDIT 2: EB Volume Pedal Jr and the Agile Guitar have both been sold, i'm still looking to sell the rest of the items though, no reasonable offers rejected!

EDIT 3: 105q bass wah has been sold, still looking to sell the rest of it!

EDIT 4: Flathead patchcables are all sold, cheers! Still looking to sell the rest, afraid I may have to ebay it all soon =/

EDIT 5: Supercollider's gone!

Howdy Folks, looking to offload some old gear, moving from a house into a flat in a few
months time and won't have the space for all this unfortunately! Feel free to send me a PM
if anything interests you or if you'd like to make an offer, no reasonable offers will be
turned down, but im looking for cash only, no trades im afraid!

I've got a few sales on here and over at talkbass.com but they're all fairly old,
unfortunately i haven't been able to play for about a year now so it's time for this stuff
to go =/

Cheers, Dave!

Boss RV-3

Older reverb and delay pedal, does some reverb, some delay, and some mixed reverb and delay
modes. Sounds really really good, I use it for stuff like Tool and Isis, infact I think
this might be a pedal both their bass players use. This is quite a rare one, so looking for
about £120 for it.

Boss BF-3

Digital flanger pedal with bass and guitar inputs, and four modes: momentary (switched on only
while your foots on the switch), gate/pan (does a kind of vibe effect, or pan if you have it in
stereo) standard and ultra (which is just like standard but has a wider sound). These are £100
new , so looking for £65.

Toneczar ErnieBall Modded Exp. Pedal (Volume Pedal Jr.)

This is I understand still quite a rare pedal. it's a toneczar modded EB volume pedal JR. This is
the moog version, for use with any pedal with an expression input, although not with toneczars own
pedals.They seemingly do two versions of this pedal, not sure why that is? Used to use with
an EHX hog for those crazy whammy and gliss (?!?!) sounds, hell of a lot better than the plastic
m-audio pedal the hog came with!

If you know the EB volume pedals you'll know how solid these are, and they make a nice alternative
to other expression pedals that have the pedal hinge closer to the toe like a wah pedal; this is
right in the centre of the foot and for me means i've had much more accurate control when using
it, though i'm sure we all have our own preferences! Quite a few scratches in the finish but works
perfectly and comes with the TRS cable £90

Spider Pedal Hardcase

Great big ATA roadcase pedal case, solid build with butterfly locks and a spring/rubber handle. The top lid is
completely removable. This thing is pretty huge, internal measurements are 73x44x13cm
(28.5x17.5x5inches). Paid £120 brand new, still in perfect condition. £75

Bergantino HT 112
Excellent 112, 300w 8ohm cab w/ tweeter, excellent volume, excellent bass and low-mid response
and a good tweeter. Carpeted exterior. These have been discontinued for quite a few years now
I think, which is a shame. £375

I know this is a bass-centric site but I've also got some guitar stuff i'm looking to sell if
anyone's interested

Line6 HD147 Digital Modelling Amp

Great 300w, 4/8/16ohm amp, loads of different models, in excellent codition. Comes with the FBV
foot pedal, full specs are here:
This seems to be discontinued now which is a shame, it's a great amp if like me guitar is your
second instrument. Not sure what this would go for, say about £375? Willing to listen to any
reasonable offers on this one, can't find any others for sale so not sure what a fair price
would be to be totally honest!

[s]Earthbound Audio SuperCollider

Slightly older one this, don't think they're very common in the UK, got it a few years ago
when they were first being made, October 2008. Serial number is 075. Good condition, few
scratches in the paint, sound is very buzzy and heavy, a hell of a lot of bass in this one,
even at high gain, but still sounds good with guitar. Not sure how much these would go for
nowadays, can't find much info other than the brand new ones are about £120, so say £75.[/s]

[s]Flathead Patch Cables

I have 9 of these cables available, great build quality, very strong, and because of the flat head saves a lot of
space if you've got a larger pedalboard! Got these in a music store in the US about a year ago, i'm not sure
of the brand but they are pretty solid. £10 for the remaining cables.[/s]

[s]Yamaha TRB 1006

6-string active in a nice trans red colour. Had this for a short while but the truth is i'm really
a 4-string player at heart. It is a lot of fun though. Action is higher than average, so may
need a setup depending on your style. Has a few dings in the finish on the body and the top-face
of the headstock. Otherwise in good condition, never gigged or even taken out of the house.
Comes with schaller straplocks and a Comfort Strapp, probably the most comfy neoprene strap
you can get. It's adjustable from 100-118cm (39.5-46.5 inch approx.) hole-to-hole.
These seem to be going for ridiculous prices like £600-£800(!!), this is second-hand so looking
for £450. Comes with a padded tweed gig bag.[/s]

[s]Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah

I suspect this'll be fairly well-known, the standard bass wah pedal! Apart from two small
chips in the paint on the left hand side of the pedal its in good condition, still has
the plastic on the underplate. Great range of sounds, has adjustable range and Q knobs so you
can get really wide, deep wah sounds or narrower, kind of squeaky tones. Great fun, this is
actually my second one (the first got nicked a few years ago so had to replace it).
These look about £100 new, considering it's second-hand though I'd be looking for £70.[/s]

[s]ErnieBall Volume Pedal Jr

Just a stadard EB volume pedal, few scratches in the finish but again works flawlessly. This is the
mono version with tuner output. £40[/s]

[s]Agile Interceptor Pro 7-string 27" Guitar EMG Licenced Floyd Rose, Maple Fretboard[/s]

[s]Awesome guitar I got through Rondomusic's semi-custom shop a few years ago. A lot of fun to
play, especially with the floyd rose. Has a 27" scale, EMG pickups, Maple fretboard, reversed
headstock, neckthru construction. Ultimately selling because I'm keeping one guitar only,
a fender tele, and this is a bit overkill :P Good to fair condition, a few dings and scratches
in the paintwork on the body. Comes with hardcase, allen keys, trem bar and a spare set of strings.
These are fairly expensive to get imported now, approx. £800 before taxes. Comes with schaller
strap-lock buttons on the body, but not the corresponding parts for the strap.
Going with the condition
it's in, i'd say £450 is about what i'd be looking for for it but i'm open to any reasonable offers.[/s]

Will post pics of everything as soon as I figure out how to :P

EDIT: Have added pics, have tried to circle the dings in the guitars. Sorry about the pic quality, unfortunately i've just a camera phone =/

Edited by Seyton

• 3 weeks later...