Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ampeg SVT AV USA Model 300w - SOLD

jembullo

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm a bit reluctant about this as I love this amp to bits, but sadly its not getting used that much and funds could be put to use else where.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Condition wise it is excellent with no cosmetic issues and has just had a full Revalve with Sovtek 6550(6 power valves in all) and a full service from my tech. I've used it 3 times since the new valves were put in so they are basically brand new and good to go. Puts out a beastly 300w of Ampeg tone into 4 or 2 ohm cab configurations.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sale wise I'd like £800 firm no messing, remember this has had a service and new valves.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would consider a trade / swap for a light weight rig or an Aguilar DB751 head.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I can email more piccies on request.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers Jem[/font][/color]

Edited by jembullo

[quote name='Who's Who' timestamp='1353074935' post='1871313']
I'm very interested in getting a second hand Ampeg vavlve head, and this could fit the bill.
Do you know what the difference is between the SVT AV and the SVT CL heads?
Cheers
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that these are identical to the CL heads but have the nice retro looking sparkly cloth and silver fascia.

[quote name='thumperbob 2002' timestamp='1353866833' post='1879143']
Would you take a px with a lm2 markbass and will you courier this? Sent a Marshall vba to Italy and that was easy enough.
[/quote]
Sorry, not really what I'm after, but I would consider courier arranged at buyers responsibility. cheers Jem