Why become a member? ×

TRADED!! Genz Benz Streamliner 900

pantherairsoft

NOW TRADED!!

Hey folks,

As the title suggests this is just a feeler. I have GAS for a couple of amps even though my current one is awesome. I have a habit of doing this. Anyway - I'm interested in either an EBS Fafner (only amp I've owned that I regret selling) or a Hartke LH1000 (I just have an urge for a power house like this!) and amp putting my Genz Benz Streamliner 900 on the chopping block.

Happy to add/receive some cash as needed for the deal (I also use and accept effects pedals as currency!).

The Streamliner is in great condition with no marks etc. and also includes the official Streamliner gigbag. The blue LED's behind the tubes sometimes do not come on at power up - this is a know 'issue' with some of the units and effects nothing other than the fact the front glows blue. if it bothers you you can just flick the power switch a few times until they come on! :)

It's been tired and tested in the studio and on tour but is still tip top! I'd put a value of around £520 with the gigbag based on recently sold units on BC and eBay so I'd expect to get some money plus an LH1000 or give you some money if the deal was for a Fafner!

Not interested in any other trades. I'd only consider a sale if one of the 2 amps above were readily available to buy on the forum, which after a hunt seems they are not.

Seen here on top of my Barefaced... I'll take some close up pretty pics this week!
[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/6d64382f-1.jpg[/IMG]

PM me if interested.

Don't do it Shep! :huh:
If you exchange the Streamliner for a Fafner you will never be able to close the trunk of your band-car next time you guys go on tour!!
It was already stuffed to the max this time , if you're going to ad another 10 inches of amp to that car the backdoor will probably blow off while driving to your next gig... :P

You guys were great in Antwerp btw. ;)
kind regards,
Donovan

Ha! Not wrong. We'd need to restructure that van to fit it in! Lol.

You were at the Antwerp show!??! Man that place is awesome... Tough gig for us though. Playing a metal event was never going to be an easy gig!

Ironically - this is traded pending the actual swap with a Fafner :)