Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Standard Jazz Bass - Now Sold

Who's Who

Hi all

Up for sale is my Fender American Standard Jazz Bass in Olympic White finish with Rosewood fretboard.
It's a 2008 model, so is the newer style American Standard with the SKB hard case and HMV bridge (but not with CS pickups).

I've owned this bass since new and it really is a stunning looking and sounding bass. The Olympic White finish has aged and yellowed nicely, so looks more like Vintage White now.

I've added the Fender chrome pickup and bridge covers and thumbrest. I also had the control plate replaced with a stack knob version so it looks like a cool vintage 61 bass now. I do still have the original control plate that will be included in the sale.

Comes with it's original SKB hard case which does have a damaged latch, but still works as it should. There's also a tiny ding in the lower horn, but it's hardly visible.

Looking for [u][b]£675[/b][/u] collected and sadly no trades. A great chance to get a vintage looking bass at a sensible price.

Please PM me with any questions, I'm based just outside North London in Waltham Cross and viewings are welcome.
I am prepared to send via courier if the buyer wishes at their expense.

Edited by Who's Who