Why become a member? ×

Bass player needed Wigan(ish) area

Les

Mate of mine Sara, needs a new bass player, here's the ad

[i][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]We’re looking for a new Bass player to join us! Have a look at the set at [/size][/font][/color][url="http://www.gypsy-band.com./"]www.gypsy-band.com.[/url][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3] If you like the look of that read on…… [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]On average we gig 3-4 times per month around the Warrington, Wigan, Liverpool and Manchester areas. We’re looking for a Bass player who is reliable, punctual and committed; has they’re own transport and who can possibly provide backing vocals. Professional attitude is a must. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Ideally they wouldn’t be in another band/side project and view Gypsy as a priority. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]We aim to rehearse once a month where possible with the addition of occasional studio recording and video production. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]If you think you’re the right person for the gig or just want to know more email me [email protected][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial]This is a tidy little band, I've seen them, If I was available or I could juggle it with my existing commitments I'd jump at it.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial]Les[/font][/color][/size]

If anyone is interested then go for it. I went to college with the drummer, he's class. A proper drummer! I'd be interested but i don't have my own transport currently. I know most of the set list too. Shame. I've not heard them but it would be worth joining just to play with Chris.

Edited by Lord Sausage