Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Pro-IV and Epihpone Hard Case FS/FT

Nibody

After an awful lot of soul searching (and the recent acquisition of a MIM Precision) I have come back around to my Fender love affair. So up for grabs is my Epiphone T-Bird Pro IV with fitted Epiphone hard case.

Good points: Very nice, solid through neck bass, neck is lovelly.Active electronics give it a bit more sound variation than a standard Epi Thunderbird

Bad points:

Bass: A bit of damage to the rear of the top wing - had this when I got it (Bought as a shop damaged from Andertons). Have sanded and fine sanded it back so it isnt rough, and there are no sharp edges that could encourage further damage to the finish. Unintentionally roadworn! This can only be seen from the back of the bass and isnt visible from he front.

Case: Also has a small amount of damage to one of the corners due to a muppet at the courier that delivered it.

Pic's will be posted in a bit (Waiting for the camera to charge!!) bellow:

Specs as follows:

[b][size=5]BASS[/size][/b]

[list]
[*]Epiphone T-PRO™ bass humbuckers
[*]Classic through-neck construction
[*]Flush-Mount, fully adjustable
[/list]
[b] SPECIFICATIONS[/b]
[list]
[*]Body: mahogany
[*]Neck: 7-piece (walnut / maple / walnut / maple / walnut / maple / walnut)
[*]Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
[*]Neck joint: Through-Neck
[*]Truss Rod: Double-Action, 2-Way
[*]Fingerboard: rosewood
[*]Fingerboard Radius: 12”
[*]Frets: 20-medium jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
[*]Scale Length: 34”
[*]Nut Width: 1.50" (4-string)
[*]Neck Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO Bass Humbucker
[*]Bridge Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO Bass Humbucker
[*]Bridge: Flush-Mount, fully adjustable
[*]Controls: Master Volume, Blend, High-EQ, Low-EQ
[*]Tuners: Premium die-cast 17:1 ratio
[*]Outputs: 1/4" Mono, Metal Jack Plate
[*]Hardware: Black
[/list]
[size=5]CASE[/size]

[size=5][b]This hardshell case for the Epiphone Tunderbird is a rugged wood case covered in Tolex and featuring padded plush lining, heavy-duty handle, and accessory compartment. Super-tough hinges and drawbar latches. The Thunderbird Hardshell Case's contoured design saves weight while still providing maximum protection.[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]Please note this fits both Thunderbird and Thunderbird Pro basses.[/b][/size]

[size=5][b]Bass retails for £250 now and the case £60. Due to the dinks mentioned I'm looking for somewhere around the £200 mark for both together. Prefer collection as Bass + Case weigh a lot.[/b][/size]

[size=5]OR..[/size]

[size=5]Would be willing to trade, Ideally for a Mexican Fender or Squier VM or CV Jazz or P. Possibly a decent Japcrap P or J, or anything interesting Amp or Bass wise..[/size]

Edited by Nibody