Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact (early spec) + Roqsolid cover (2nd): ***SOLD***

Etienne

***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***

Hi everyone,

This is the second of two Compacts that I've owned up for sale- the first one was sold recently to George (AKA Fellrunner). I did plan to keep this one originally, but after acquiring some long-lusted-after Bergantino gear on here recently, I'm now looking to move this on too.

The cab is in very good condition, is in full working order, and sounds fantastic. This was apparently the third Compact that Alex Claber ever built (according to the previous owner), and has an extra-thick paint finish compared to other early models, which should last for years, particularly with the Roqsolid cover to protect it! The cover itself is in very good condition with no rips or tears, and is a great fit on the cab.
Being an early model, it's a bit heavier than the current version, but still an easy one-hand lift- I'd say it weighs about 14KG.

As you can see in the photos, the cab doesn't have any corner protectors currently fitted, but I think it looks better without them! I traded in the original black plastic corners with another Basschatter for his full set of metal corners and screws, as used in the current Barefaced range- these will be included in the sale, but not fitted (I'll leave that to the discretion of the new owner!). Also included will be the logo badge, which I carefully removed when I first acquired the cab.
The early-spec Compacts didn't come with any rubber feet fitted , so I have installed a good-quality set (much better than the ones Barefaced now use IMO!) on both the base and the side of the cab opposite the handle. Also, the original rubber handle sleeve had worn out, so I've very recently replaced it with a brand-new one... :)

I'm looking for [size=5][b]£380 [/b][/size]for this, including UK shipping and careful packing.

I will accept [size=5][b]£360[/b][size=4] if the buyer collects from my flat in Liverpool city centre.[/size][/size]

No offers please!

Please PM me if interested... thanks for looking!

[attachment=121802:IMG_0101.JPG][attachment=121803:IMG_0099.jpg][attachment=121804:IMG_0097.jpg]
[attachment=121805:IMG_0095.JPG][attachment=121806:IMG_0094.JPG]

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='XPAULUSX' timestamp='1350932081' post='1845273']
I've just bought your other one from George, Wooks is delivering it for me on Thursday.

I can't bloody wait. :D
[/quote]

Good work there mate! I'm sure you'll like it... :happy:

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1350932179' post='1845277']
PM'd
[/quote]

And replied... sold pending payment! :D

Edited by Etienne