Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold!

spongebob

Having finally tracked down a Roadworn Jazz at a sensible price, I want to move on my gorgeous USA Precision to release some funds!

Bought this year from Bass Direct, she is an immaculate example - 3TS.

Has been fully set up by local Luthier James Collins of 12th Fret - plays as good as it looks.

The only mark I can see is a few very, very light surface scratches on the pickguard. Can't be picked up by the camera, but to be truly picky I'll mention them.

Serial number starts US10, so I assume it was produced that year? I'm no expert on the serial numbers!

I wasn't too big on the Fender case, so it comes with a my brand new Gator GPE-TSA case.

Hate having to part with this....but I'm looking for £675, £700 couriered in the UK. I think that's about right for an as-new beautifully set-up Precision?

All extras included and unused - strap, cable, etc.

Based in Tenterden, Kent for collection if wanted.

Have bought and sold through BC before, so have feedback - buy with confidence.

Please PM for any further interest - Iain

Edited by spongebob

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1350822934' post='1843806']
Oh spongebob. Why do you always have to sell basses I badly want but can't afford?
[/quote]

This is the last one to go - my GAS has quelled in recent months - so I promise to torture no more Ms. Undead! :D

[quote name='spongebob' timestamp='1350830684' post='1843944']
This is the last one to go - my GAS has quelled in recent months - so I promise to torture no more Ms. Undead! :D
[/quote]

I think we have very similar tastes in basses Mr Spongebob. First the Roadworn P, now this... I haven't tortured myself by looking at any of your other for sale threads :D

One day, all the Fender Precisions shall be mine! :wub: