Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

AduneMoon

Hey all, hoping to sell my Ashdown Superfly 2x8, nothing wrong with it at all just a bit dusty from being stuck in the corner being unused, and wouldnt mind getting some cash to fund a Trace Elliot 2x10 (old one not the new monkey one) so yeh 50 quid O.N.O aslong as you can pick it up or meet somewhere as i dont want the hassle of posting it :P

Callum

Edited by AduneMoon

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1350403527' post='1838352']
If neither of the above guys take it I certainly will, coming through your neck of the woods at the weekend?

Chris
[/quote]

Hi Callum, looks like my planned trip this weekend is off I'm afraid, I'd sure there'll be plenty of other takers.

Chris

HI [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callum,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] would like to buy your 2x8" cab.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You said, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]or meet "somewhere" how far will you travel?[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am coming from Harlow Essex[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please let me no thanks[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. 07956 580 861 Andy[/font][/color]