Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Sadowsky NYC 4 String For Sale ** Final Price Drop to £1800**

petergales

Up for sale is my Sadowsky NYC. It comes with the original Sadowsky case. Made in 2000, this is a beautiful bass and plays like a dream.

I'm only selling it because I don't get along with maple fingerboards so it's just not being played. It really ought to go to someone who will appreciate it fully.

I'm not interested in trades as I'm looking to raise cash for my next purchase. Price is [s]£1,900 £1.850[/s] now £1800 collected from Leeds or I'll meet up for the cost of the diesel. If it doesn't sell at this price I'm keeping it!

Edited by petergales

[quote name='sunfish' timestamp='1350061290' post='1834229']
Lovely bass
What is the weight?
and what is the width at the nut?
Cheers
[/quote]

Sorry I haven't been back to you. Just got in from agig. I'll weigh and measure it tomorrow (I mean today, looking at the time) and post it up. Regards, Pete

[quote name='sunfish' timestamp='1350061290' post='1834229']
Lovely bass
What is the weight?
and what is the width at the nut?
Cheers
[/quote]

Hi

On the bathroom scales it says between 7 and 8lbs. As a guide it's a good one to two pounds lighter than my Overwater jazz.

Width at the nut is the normal jazz standard of 1.5". The neck is very, very easy to play.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Pete

[quote name='b_string_funk' timestamp='1350150833' post='1835255']
great 4 string!
What´s the serial number?
[/quote]

Certainly is a great bass. It plays superbly. Serial number is 1874.

When I bought this bass I tried a Metro, as it was cheaper. The NYC was far superior - chalk and cheese! At this price don't bother with a Metro when you can have the 'Real McCoy'!

• 2 weeks later...