Why become a member? ×

Farida FJB-20 *SOLD*

AdamWoodBass

Hey guys,

Some of you may have seen my other post in the amps and cabs section. Unfortunately I'm having to sell my gear due to lack of time to play and unforseen financial circumstances. As I said in my other post, don't worry as soon as things settle down I'll be buying some new gear and getting back on the horse so to speak! Until then I have my beautiful Farida FJB-20 to offer you. It's essentially a very similar design to the classic '75 Fender Jazz: 4 strings, blonde body, maple fretboard with block inlays, passive pickups, black scratch plate.

Basically it looks like this:
[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Farida-FJB-20-Bass-Natural/dp/B003SQ7XVC"]http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/B003SQ7XVC[/url]

I honestly can't say enough about how this bass feels and sounds. I played a 70's reissue Fender and call me mental but I honestly preferred the Farida! The build quality is superb and the sound is epic. Please be clear, I LOVE THIS BASS! If it wasn't absolutely necessary I simply wouldn't be selling it. It's in great condition too and has been very well looked after, the body has one little ding on the back edge where I bumped it against a music stand but that's it. The scratch plate is a bit scratched where I've been playing slap but that is to be expected from a second hand bass.

New these fetch about £650 I think. Considering that I need a quick sale and its second hand I reckon £350 is a fair price to ask for it.

As I said in my other post I will get some pics up this week but for now if you have any questions give me a shout.

Cheers

Adam

[attachment=120596:20121010_144119.jpg]

[attachment=120597:20121010_144134.jpg]

[attachment=120599:20121010_144201.jpg]

[attachment=120600:20121010_144509.jpg]

[attachment=120601:20121010_144526.jpg]

Edited by AdamWoodBass

I've delisted this on ebay as I screwed up on the listing (rushed it while I was at work and forgot to put a reserve price on it!) I may relist it unless anyone here is interested. I'm open to offers but sorry no trades, please be sensible though as it really is a superb bass and I really am reluctant to have to sell it. In answer to your question redstriper I just put it on the scales in the bathroom and it comes out at a smidge over 5kg so not back breakingly heavy but not super light either.

Edited by AdamWoodBass

• 2 weeks later...