Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Markbass CMD 121H combo *NOW SOLD*

AdamWoodBass

Hi guys,

Haven't posted on here in a while so apologies for not getting in touch with anyone who has pm'd me! Some sad news unfortunately. Due to unforseen financial carnage I'm having to sell my gear. I'm not gigging at the moment and with my job I don't really get time to play as much as I'd like to. When I have the time again I intend to buy some new gear and start playing again but for now my beloved markbass combo will need a good home. Its the older version (mark 1 I think). I'll get some pics uploaded this week for you to oggle over. Its in great condition, a few scuffs here and there but bare in mind it has been gigged. Any blemishes are purely aesthetic, it still sounds as good as the day I bought it. I will be very sad to see it go but I need the money fairly quickly. So I reckon £500 is a decent price for this crazy light and hugely powerful combo.

Any questions give me a shout.

Cheers

Adam

[attachment=120602:20121010_143903.jpg]

[attachment=120603:20121010_143926.jpg]

[attachment=120604:20121010_143954.jpg]

[attachment=120605:20121010_144006.jpg]

[attachment=120606:20121010_144037.jpg]

Edited by AdamWoodBass

[b]hi adam tell you what thats a bargain i live in notts and if i didnt already have one i would snap your hand of ,iv got ampeg stack ashdown gear peavey and a load more gear but my markbass beats em all and i can carry it in 1 hand ,not bad for a 5 foot weaklin. Good luck with the sale mate.[/b]

Thanks HADGE, I will almost definitely buy another one when things have settled down. I've owned quite a few very nice amps in the past but this one is hands down the best. I borrowed a 1x12 extension cab for it for a few gigs a while ago and it was mind blowing, deep and gutsy doesn't even come close to describing it! The only things that stopped me from actually buying an extension cab were that the gigs that I was doing at the time didn't really require it and I didn't really have the room to store one. Tbh you don't need an extension, I've played 200 capacity clubs with just the combo alone and have been asked to turn it down by the sound man! I never really have it any higher than about 1/3 gain and just under halfway volume. It has been plenty loud enough for just about any gig I've put it on.