Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - mods, please remove

jude_b

I bought this 2006 Streamer earlier this year from one of the stands at the 2012 London Bass Show.

The bass has some minor display/playing wear around the higher frets. Beyond that it is in very good condition.

Active electronics accessed via a push/pull volume switch, 2 band eq and a control for sweeping between the pickups.

A really nice sounding bass, with a wide range of tones available. In passive mode it has a fretless/woody quality.

Why sell it? Well, it's just not me really - I keep going back to a boring old four string jazz and there are other similarly boring basses that I'm more comfortable with and prefer. It feels like it's a bit of a luxury to have it lying around the house.

Comes with a hard case (not Warwick), a Warwick pack and a fresh set of strings.

Please PM me if you're interested for a final sale price of £900. Otherwise, likely to enter into a trade-in for a new bass shortly.

Happy to post at buyer's cost or may deliver in person, depending on where you're based.

Edited by jude_b

I wondered who bought this one.

I tried it on the Promenade Music stand at the Bass Show and then went back at the end of the day to haggle with them only to discover it was already gone.

I've recently bought my Thumb 5 so can only wish you good luck with the sale.

[quote name='ChrisG' timestamp='1348480602' post='1813981']
I wondered who bought this one.

I tried it on the Promenade Music stand at the Bass Show and then went back at the end of the day to haggle with them only to discover it was already gone.

I've recently bought my Thumb 5 so can only wish you good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Thanks - I tried to do the same without a huge amount of success and decided to just go for it, as we needed to leave. Hope you're enjoying your Thumb bass..

Bump for updated pictures.

[quote name='badboy1984' timestamp='1350079285' post='1834478']
I'm interest actually, i only got this to trade.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/187697-ftfs-musicman-stingray-4-string-3-band-eq-trans-orange/"]http://basschat.co.u...q-trans-orange/[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks - I'll pm you.

Edited by jude_b

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...