Why become a member? ×

Calling on all UK Teal Green Stingray owners

Linus27

Ok, this really is a shot in the dark or like looking for a needle in a haystack but here goes.

I am based in the UK and I sold my 1998 3 EQ Teal Green Musicman Stingray to a bassist who either lived or had a friend or family that lived between Kingston Upon Thames and Richmond. More to the point, the place was called Ham and they lived in some flats which I think are somewhere around Northweild Lane, Yeovilton Place, Debden Close which are all off Dukes Avenue. The bass was sold on Ebay in 2001 for around £670.00, came with a Musicman hardcase and I delivered it to this address. I got the impression the person did not live here and I was dropping it with a family member but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I would love to get this back if possible as it does have some sentimental value.

If anyone knows of any bassists in this area or even better if they are on here, let me know. Very unlikley but hey, its worth a go. I guess, even if you don't want to see it, would be good to know how the bass is doing.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='The Funk' post='190955' date='May 2 2008, 11:53 PM']Good luck. This is just crazy enough to work.

Are you sure you want it back though?[/quote]

I think as long as its in mint condition which it was when I sold it.

• 11 months later...