Why become a member? ×

F/S Lakland 55-01

edster

Hi, I'm selling my Lakland Skyline 55-01.Didn't expect to sell this but I've bought an ACG j type and it has to go. No trades I'm afraid, straight sale only. It's Tobacco burst with Rosewood neck. Completely stock and is in absolutely mint condition. No scratches or dings. It's never been gigged or left my house since I bought it. It played not too badly when I got it but I gave it to our own talented 7-String who transformed it into a fantastic (was going to say "awesome" but decided against it) sounding and playing bass with a full set up. It's currently strung with Rotosounds. The body facilitates through body stringing but the Roto's are too short for it. Bass will be shipped in a HSC and I'm selling for £480 inc of postage

[attachment=118411:Lakland 55-01 006.JPG].[attachment=118409:Lakland 55-01 001.JPG][attachment=118410:Lakland 55-01 003.JPG]

[attachment=118412:Lakland 55-01 007.JPG][attachment=118413:Lakland 55-01 008.JPG][attachment=118414:Lakland 55-01 010.JPG]

Edited by edster

Just noticed the knobs on the bass. Did they come factory fitted or have they been added later?

If they were factory fitted, it means the bass has the Bartolini NTMB pre-amp (or possibly a Lakand LH-3 system if later model) as fitted to the 55-02. It is/was an available upgrade over the stock (Bartolini MK-1) pre-amp.

Edited by P-T-P