Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Last Item For Sale - 145-55 gague strings..

[u][b]3 items on clear out here! Payment is by Paypal and shipping is within the UK only.[/b][/u]

[s]First item is a brand new pack of Ruthenium coated (like a shade of black, but still silver coloured) Schaller Strap locks. Bought them to fit onto a bass but never got around to it so these are in their original packaging and have never been touched. [b]£11 + P&P [/b]for these![/s]

[s]Second item is another pair of used, but still clean and unmarked Schaller Strap Locks. This time they are a pair of silver coloured (I believe 'chrome' is the official term) strap locks and are without original packaging. Price is [b]£7 + P&P[/b].[/s]

Last up is a set of D'Addario nickel wound singles for 5 string bass. 145-120-95-75-55 are the gauges and these would currently cost you over £30 brand new. They haven't seen much play time at all from the looks of things; there are no marks on them and they feel clean and didn't sound very dulled at all. I received them on the bass I have currently and took them off for a lighter gauge as I do like to do tapping as these were monsters. However, I can honestly say that they are amazing for finger style playing great for slapping too. And as you can imagine, the heavy gauge B string feels and sounds amazing to play on a 34" scale bass. The strings have been cut for a 34" scale bass, not for through body stringing either. [b]£16 + P&P for these[/b].

P&P will be £2 for each item.

Edited by Jellyfish

• 2 weeks later...