Why become a member? ×

FS/FT MarkBass Traveler 121H Bass Speaker Cabinet - NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Scooby

[size=4]I bought this cab a couple of weeks ago thinking it would be ideal for what I required. But, although it's a great cab, immaculate build quality and does sound great too, I still prefer my old 2x10 cab! It's possibly just that I have grown accustomed to the sound from the 2x10 and this 1x12 does have a different tonal character. In response to a few questions concerning the cab - it's loud! More importantly, it really does sound quite transparent, allowing the 'voice' of the bass to be heard rather than coloured. I'm certain that this cab combined with a quality amp would sound awesome and handle the majority of gigs.[/size]

[size=4]Pick-up/collection is preferred, but I will arrange a courier if required - although this adds a few extra notes to the deal but it will be securely packed using the original Markbass boxes etc.
Might consider a trade for small amp of the Eden, SWR, GK variety.

[color=#2A343B][font=Arial, sans-serif]Stacked or solo, this award-winning cab is especially effective for acoustic bass players. The Markbass Traveler 121H is a fantastic speaker cab for bass players who need a small, yet warm-sounding rig. The fact that the Traveler 121H won the 2007 Best Bass Cabinet MIPA award should make it an even easier choice, especially for acoustic bass players. Made of sturdy, yet lightweight construction, the rear-ported Markbass Traveler 121H features a 12" neodymium woofer from B&C and a 1" compression driver with custom horn.
Description:
Markbass Traveler 121H Rear-Ported Compact 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet Specifications:

Impedance: 8 ohms
Speaker size: 1 x 12"
Bass ports: rear
Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
Weight: 34.61 lbs.
Dimensions: 23.39"W x 15.35"H x 17.05"D[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Scooby

• 2 weeks later...