Why become a member? ×

one of these has to go - feeler

Wotcher

Have to make some savings and since I can't play them all, I need to part with at least one. Pricing's a bit of feeler - I'm sure you'll tell me if I'm off here, obviously don't want to give anything away.

1972/73 Fender Precision, black, black and white 3 ply scratchplates, rosewood
Original except for scratchplate and refin - electrics, original pots, pickup all there but had a J pickup added at one time so not as it left the factory.
Body well worn, been a real player. I've owned it for nearly 30 years, so most of the abuse happened in the first 10 years! Rotosound rounds. With very battered hard case it came with - looks like a fender case of the day but no logo etc so better assume it isn't the original. £1750

1972 Fender Music master, faded cream, white scratchplate, rosewood, matching headstock
Original except for scratchplate and refin - electrics, pots pickup all complete and undisturbed, other than being transferred to the replacement scratchplate. It's home made and chunky and a sensible improvement on the original - not broken at the jack socket like so many others. Rounds. £400

2004 US Corona Jazz S1 switch, chrome, red, black scratchplate, maple
Comes in one year only Chrome Red (red over a silver undercoat) All original, almost perfect cond, but for a few chips. D'addario chrome flats added. With original hardshell case £750

2009 Ashbury - ultra short scale fretless immaculate as new original cond - metallic blue, with spare silicon strings and original gigbag (photo below from web) £200