Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Westone Concord I Bass

ahpook

bought this on a whim on my birthday this year, but it's sat unsused since i got it. it's a great player, but we have my nephew staying with us at the moment, and it seems a good time to make some space.

the bridge and neck plate were pretty corroded when i got it, so i switched the bridge for a budget one from ebay which does the jopb admirably. i'll include the original bridge in case you have a fondness for green gunk.

i've also added a hole to the scratchplate by the jack socket at the plate was broken at the very tip. i smoothed the break and put a new screw in to hold everthing together properly.

as far as i know it's stock - it all looks original and has a lovely tone.

i'm including the 'interesting' case it came with, along with a complement of 80's music stickers.

i'm asking £80 for this - pretty much what i bought it for and the price of the bridge and strings.

it's my usual deal - collection in london (or come to my pad in swinging south tottenham), or i'll deliver to a reasonable distance from london by train...PM me if that's of interest.

pics to follow shortly

Edited by ahpook

ok, here's some quick pics - if you'd like some more, let me know.

just to add to the description - there's some light corrosion to the polepieces but the pole adjustment works ok, and there's some kind of mark like a fag burn on the tip of the headstock. but for a ~30 year old bass, it's doing very well - no major damage at all.

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='MattB' timestamp='1346506334' post='1790024']
Hiya. Thanks for replying to my post about sort scales... Do you know what the neck radius on this is?
[/quote]

sorry, i'm afraid i don't.

but if you're ever in north london you're welcome to come and try it whilst i make you a brew !