Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - Fuzzrocious Grey Stache trade for Gated Fuzz

chilli

Hi,

Quite gutted about this :( love my fuzzrocious pedals and the GS was my first.

After moving my pedals around today its obvious to my ears I need a gated fuzz, the GS is fuzz with osilation (the oscilation is on a momentary 2nd footswitch not latching) which sounds killer but I need a gated fuzz

I'm the third owner of this pedal and imported it from the US. Its in full working order (huge-in-your-face-fuzz,) and cosmetically sound.

So, I'd like to trade if possible and to save me ordering from the US the GS for a working gated fuzz in good condition (Fuzzrocious GS w/gate looong shot,TAFM w/gate, IE Oxide etc) Pm or reply with pictures, Info on the GS below.

[center]Fuzzrocious Grey Stache[/center]
[center]# - (will add in later)[/center]
[center]Blue Painted Finish - green on light[/center]
[center]2nd footswitch for oscilation[/center]
[center]3 way toggle switch for silicon, LED and no diodes[/center]
[center][/center]

Thanks
Chris

Edited by chilli

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1346355460' post='1788321']
Woolly mammoth clone + a debenhams voucher? :ph34r:

Could well be interested if you decided to sell but might not be the only one!
[/quote]

:lol: love it...I'll have a debenmans Version 5 super envelope phaser filter plz :P

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1346361963' post='1788458']
Ry will add a gate to it for you I bet! My GS has an always on gate and it's awesome!
[/quote]

Good thinking Shep, thanks ;)

Opened up the GS and over on the left of the pcb board is written GATE, so guess it's not a huge job (but I dont build pedals :lol: ). Shep is your gate on a switch or footswitch?

Emiled Ry for prices, depending on Ry's reply I'll either send back to him or I'll bite the bullet and order a new GS and learn about patience...and put the GS up for sale but for the moment I will put this on HOLD until I've spoke to Ry.

Will reply to PM's now

thanks
Chris

[quote name='chilli' timestamp='1346408307' post='1788823']
:lol: love it...I'll have a debenmans Version 5 super envelope phaser filter plz :P

Good thinking Shep, thanks ;)

Opened up the GS and over on the left of the pcb board is written GATE, so guess it's not a huge job (but I dont build pedals :lol: ). Shep is your gate on a switch or footswitch?

Emiled Ry for prices, depending on Ry's reply I'll either send back to him or I'll bite the bullet and order a new GS and learn about patience...and put the GS up for sale but for the moment I will put this on HOLD until I've spoke to Ry.

Will reply to PM's now

thanks
Chris
[/quote]

Mine is 'always on' It was build to be purely a gated fuzz. There is a knob that controls how gated which goes from 'so gated the pedal makes no noise' to 'pretty gated'. Typically he makes them with a footswitch, though I'm sure he can do it with a flick switch for you.

^ I like the sound of the gain knob, well the whole pedal!

I have had a reply back from Ry, and just waiting for another reply.

My love for Fuzzrocious is obvious and I've spoken to Ry before, but I'm always impressed by the mans thinking and helpfulness, kinda takes customer care to a new level...and I bought my pedals second hand!