Why become a member? ×

Shine 8 string bass - sold pending

Lenny B

[quote name='Lenny B' timestamp='1346317089' post='1787735']
I bought 2 of these, with the intention of de-fretting one. Can't see that happening in the near future, so having a bit of a clear out.

Here's a photo from the original owner - it's still in excellent condition. WIll try and get my own photos up in the next day or so.

[attachment=116997:DSC08810Large.jpg]

Would prefer a Central London meet-up, but can post at buyer's cost. Cheap gig bag included :)

£220 +P&P
[/quote]

I bought 2 of these, with the intention of de-fretting one. Can't see that happening in the near future, so having a bit of a clear out.

Here's a photo from the original owner - it's still in excellent condition. WIll try and get my own photos up in the next day or so.

[attachment=116997:DSC08810Large.jpg]

Would prefer a Central London meet-up, but can post at buyer's cost. Cheap gig bag included :)

£220 +P&P

Edited by Lenny B

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh mate, if only I had the cash.. My first 6 string was a Shine, and it was so easy to play it was unbelievable!! Think they were made at the same factory as some of the lower end (but not basic) Ibanez's and Epiphones in Korea.. But don't quote me on that! Anyway, friendly bump for a fine instrument!! =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...