Why become a member? ×

I went to Bass Direct yesterday...

fretmeister

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1346071052' post='1784809']
I know, my Blue Ray 5 was bought on it. 9 months of easy 0% payments are easy to get past the missus.
[/quote]

To be fair, most places offer a scheme similar to the take it away scheme if you're over 25, you just have to pay 4.9% interest.

On a £1000 bass, that's only an extra £49 which would only be an extra £4.08 per month (for repayments over 12 months) which I don't think is too bad and is a great way to get a bit of money knocked off the bass to cover that cost (I.e. 'I'd happily take the bass today if you can take the £49 off the bass price so that I've essentially taken the credit at 0%).

Also, most places over 0% interest finance options now to keep up with the competition, but you'll only know if you ask.

Edited by skej21

OOhh I did not know that! On Marks site I just saw the 18-25 year olds bit,

I should really just save up but where is the fun in that, surely the idea is that you fall out with your other half when you get home? There is nothing worse than having a new toy and not being able to use it because of some stupid meal out or night at the cinema :D