Why become a member? ×

*** Withdrawn ***Ernie Ball Stingray 4, Fretted with Flea Bridge and Hipshot D-Tuner ***

wal4string

[color=#ff0000][size=5][b]** Withdrawn ** Update. Bass now sold elsewhere.[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=5][b]I am sorry, but I need to hold on to bass for a couple of months[/b][/size][/color]

Bass is a 1997 3 eq model with black pick guard, never gigged and in excellant condition. Originally a fretless. I swapped neck for fretted after I originally replaced neck with a Status Graphite one. Bought bass from a young lady who bought bass in New York, she kept it on a stand in her lounge and never gigged with it. Neck has what appears to be a rubber scuff mark on the rear(see image) mark does not appear to have damaged the finish and does not affect playing, even if I rub mark with my thumb, it cannot be felt. Checked and set up in November 2011 all working 100%, hardly played since. Sale can include D tuner. MM case.
Bridge has the mute option, not fitted at the moment but the Ernie Ball website sells the sets for around £20.00. Comes with Stingray hard case.

[size=5][i][b]Sale options:[/b][/i][/size]
Fretted MM with hipshot[s] £800.00 [/s]now £750.00
Fretted MM without hipshot [s]£750.00[/s] now £700.00

Only trade I may consider is a Status Retroglide/Kingbass.

I should perhaps point out that I first posted this ad back in August, but had a contract working away from September to December, so when I came back I started up post again.

Edited by wal4string

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...