Why become a member? ×

Warwick WCA 410 Pro cab 4x10 FS REMOVED FROM SALE

bassintheface

For sale is my trusty Warwick 410 Pro 8 ohm 4x10 cab.

It's about 5 yrs old and I've had it from new. Think it cost me around £480 or similar.
It's got a few marks externally but still looks fine and sounds ace.

A corner protector or 2 has come loose so I'll replace them.

I don't have the castors anymore but it's on rubber feet anyway.

It's a great cab and I've never had any issues with it. It's fairly light too - 1 man can lift it on his own with ease.

This is the blurb off the Warwick site - [url="http://www.warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14679&katID=14500&linkID=25298&cl=EN"]http://www.warwick.d...kID=25298&cl=EN[/url]

My pics aren't close ups - they're what I've had on my phone from gigs - It's been used In Wembley, Old Trafford, Millennium Stadium, Rockfield and more.
I can get close ups on sat when I'm next at the studio if needs be.

It's located in Wrexham and I'd like you to collect ideally.
Pm me anyway and we can sort something.....

[s]£130.00 [/s] [s][b]NOW £110.00 Someone take it from me! A steal!! [/b][/s][b]NO LONGER FOR SALE[/b]

No trades or PX's.

I'm wanting cash to put towards a Barefaced S12T.

Cheers!!

Edited by bassintheface

I've got one of these, downgrading in size due to extreme laziness. The tone is absolutely brilliant, lovely full range of frequency, is plenty powerful and for £110, theres alot for your money. Cant really sell mine though unfortunately, its taken so much of a battering that it wouldnt be ethical any more. Good luck with the sale mate

If you could drop this off in Leigh, my awful hometown, I'll take it off your hands and cover your expenses! Was a member on here for years, even before the domain changed but lost my login details, give us a shout if its possible

Edited by HaitchP

• 4 weeks later...