Why become a member? ×

[TRADED] FS/FT Alembic Orion 5 fretless

Seb.B

Hello,

I am selling my Alembic Orion 5 fretless (which I traded with basschat' pbat). Owning and playing an Alembic had always been something I dreamed of. But eventually, now that I had this chance, I realized that the "Alembic feeling" wasn't for me. I tried to get used to this instrument, but like a relationship, when you don't have the crush, it's better to let it go... and find a new love ! It's not about the instrument in itself, which is flawless (lutherie or electronics are top notch).

So here are the characteristics :[list]
[*]Alembic Orion model, built in 2000
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Balance point body[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zebrawood top, mahogany body, with purpleheart veneer setting the top off from the body.[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5 piece Maple set neck with walnut veneer[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]34" scale[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Europa electronics (2xmini dip sw Hi/Lo-Filter, 1xmini dip sw filter Q, 3xpot LP roll off freq / volume / PU blend) with side mount jack.[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Original hard shell case[/font][/color]
[/list]

In the end we have a custom instrument which doesn't look like a regular Orion, but like a perfectly unique Alembic.

Price : 2400€ + shipping fees (I live in France)

Trade : preferably 4 strings, fretted or fretless. A vintage Jazz Bass for instance...

[attachment=115645:IMG_1903.jpg]

[attachment=115644:IMG_1894.jpg]

[attachment=115643:IMG_1889.jpg]

[attachment=115642:IMG_1888.jpg]

Edited by Seb.B