Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB614 in Pewter £150

paul h

Hi guys,

I tried to sell this earlier this year with no joy, so I am going to try again but with an added bonus!

Collection only please for this good condition Yamaha BB614 in Pewter. It's a great bass but it just isn't getting used so I want to convert it to either SX or poker vouchers! It has the odd little dink, but nothing that goes through the finish and nothing you won't get yourself through general use. No need for the hard sell, I reckon if you fancy it you probably know all about them anyway!

As a bonus I am going to throw in my 2 tone sunburst no-name Chinese made Gibson ES175 copy....completely free! It's a budget guitar with a couple of issues that you would expect, not the greatest at staying in tune and some slightly dodgy build quality here and there, but it is still very cool...especially for free!

So there you have it...a BB614 and a cool beater 6 string for £150.

Cash in a brown paper bag left in the usual place please.

Paul.

[attachment=8225:bb614.jpg]

[attachment=8226:es175.jpg]

Edited by paul h

[attachment=8236:IMGP1843.jpg][quote name='paul h' post='187542' date='Apr 28 2008, 08:17 PM']Ta very much. I actually like the shape...but I think you have to be a certain age and have a touch of nostalgia for the original BBs.

:)[/quote]

Yup , I always think a BB is set off nicely by a 1950's Crockett hat.

(Well they wouldn't let me have one when they were all the rage)

So what's going on then?

Are these things horribly unfashionable again? Or is it because it's the funny grey colour? I only went for tthat one after playing half a dozen of them in different shops and this one was by far the best. I am not sure if it's because of the colour or not.

P.

The 614 in this Pewter colour looks admittedly dowdy in pictures, but I'm sure Paul will tell you that it looks great in the 'wood', as it were! It's the colour I'd order - It's set off really nicely by the chrome surrounds around the pickups.

*BUMP* for a really nice and excellent value bass.

Edited by OutToPlayJazz