Why become a member? ×

G&L USA L2500 NOW SOLD, SOLD, SOLD (&QUICK!)

graham1945

Hi, I have a G&L L2500 made in Fullerton CA for sale only. I purchased this new in early 1999/98 and the serial number suggests that it is a 1997 (CL09822). I don't feel like removing the neck to confirm this date. This was my main bass for two or three years, but is now surplus to requirements. It is in excellent condition which I hope the pics show, there being two tiny blemishes (please see pics). As I don't slap, the finish on the face of the bass is pretty well how I bought it. I don't really know how I've kept this in such good condition!!
Specs (mainly from the G&L website):-
34" scale, rosewood neck with black side markers in addition to the usual mop fingerboard dots.
Two humbucking G&L pickups, 9volt preamp
Neck radius is 9" or 228.6mm, width at nut is 1 3/4" or 44.5mm, very easy to play for a five string.
Open back traditional tuners, which I think are half alloy to lighten the head to avoid neck dive.
Saddle lock bridge with the option of stringing through the body.
Controls are from top, volume knob, treble knob, bass knob. Top mini switch - pick up selector (three position), middle mini switch - two position series/parallel (bass boost, bass cut), bottom mini switch - three position, active with treble boost, active, passive.
Finish is cherryburst and is a real eye catcher.
I've just noticed that I haven't taken a pic of the case. It is a custom G&L also in very good condition and is included in the sale.
I want £500 for this very nice bass, and I'm not interested in trades or offers thankyou.
I live in Bournemouth, but will travel a reasonable distance to deliver, or you can arrange collection by courier at your cost.
Please message me if you want any more info.
Thanks for looking

Edited by graham1945