Why become a member? ×

To GO: board games (Meccano and lego gone)

budget bassist

I'm moving house on friday and i just cleared a cupboard out and realised there was loads of kids board games and stuff in there that i don't use (i'm 17 now) and i won't have anywhere to put them in the new house. I can't remember what a lot of the board games were (there was a harry potter one), but there were also a couple of smallish meccano sets which are now mixed up so you can't really just take one, and the same for a couple of lego sets, one of which was the harry potter train one and an insect one that makes noises and all that jazz. They're mixed up but i still have the instructions and most/all the pieces, so if any of you have kids that want them (or you want to feel young again :)) i'm in the nottingham area so come have a look if you want. Alternatively if you paypal me a few quid i'll send them to you once i've moved as they're currently all boxed up.

I also have a fair bit of fishing gear that i'm selling (rods, nets etc, some good gear) so PM me if you're interested.
Mods, if you don't find it appropriate, feel free to edit that last bit out.

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='budget bassist' post='187453' date='Apr 28 2008, 06:29 PM']I'm moving house on friday and i just cleared a cupboard out and realised there was loads of kids board games and stuff in there that i don't use (i'm 17 now) and i won't have anywhere to put them in the new house. I can't remember what a lot of the board games were (there was a harry potter one), but there were also a couple of smallish meccano sets which are now mixed up so you can't really just take one, and the same for a couple of lego sets, one of which was the harry potter train one and an insect one that makes noises and all that jazz. They're mixed up but i still have the instructions and most/all the pieces, so if any of you have kids that want them (or you want to feel young again :)) i'm in the nottingham area so come have a look if you want. Alternatively if you paypal me a few quid i'll send them to you once i've moved as they're currently all boxed up.

I also have a fair bit of fishing gear that i'm selling (rods, nets etc, some good gear) so PM me if you're interested.
Mods, if you don't find it appropriate, feel free to edit that last bit out.[/quote]

I call the lego, I still make stuff with that. Love the stuff, only thing better is technical lego, due to ease, used to make models of mechwarriors and stuff.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='187717' date='Apr 29 2008, 12:13 AM']haha sure, give me a PM after friday if you still want it, i may not be on for a few days but it's yours :)

(how old are you? :huh:)[/quote]
I'm interested in the other stuff BB, especially as my son is obsessed with Harry Potter at the moment.. Let me know when you're back online after your move and I'll sort out some PayPal with you. Hope the move goes well!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='201505' date='May 18 2008, 01:34 PM']mr foxen has dibs on the harry potter train, but i still have the board game[/quote]
PM sent!
And if Mr Foxen doesn't want the train, I'd like to have that please as my son will love it!!!

Edited by silverfoxnik

[quote name='budget bassist' post='205197' date='May 23 2008, 07:36 PM']The meccano, lego and harry potter board game are all gone, there are just a few other board games left, if you're interested let me know and i'll post a list.[/quote]
Cheers Sam,

Harry Potter stuff arrived safe & sound!

Our son will love it... but he doesn't know about it yet as we're waiting from his birthday soon.. Cruel, heartless parents that we are!

Nik