Why become a member? ×

looking to buy a SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB310 trans red

Frosty64

Hello am looking for a SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB310 in trans red. I had one years ago and i loved that bass. Unfortunately over the years I dont know what happened to it. Stolen or lost...either way it doesnt matter. I would like to buy one. Am in the states and the UK seems to be the only place where i can find one. pls dont be shy if you have one, show me a pic and we will go from there. Thank you and have a great day.

There was a 5er on evil bay just recently http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item2ec085674b&item=200798463819&nma=true&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&rt=nc&si=54g%252FOS%252B2CBpi4yeoxQ6bgzGVd1U%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hope that helps. I was in contact with the guy and although the listing is finished he was happy to deal off line.

The 310 is a 4-string.

Frosty, if you get the chance to buy a 320 instead of a 310, my advice would be to grab that chance. The 310 is a very nice bass, but the 320 is simply nicer - better materials used, and (IMHO) better made too.

The price differential is far too small to be worth agonising over.

Good luck.