Why become a member? ×

FT: Fender Sublime Bass Fuzz EDIT for SALE as Well £90 Or offers?

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Hi there,

I got this guy on trade for something else, now Id like to trade it.
The main reason is: Too many fuzz/distortion boxes on my bedroom floor. This would be the fifth and Im no Juan Alderete.

Anyone hit me with Trade offers in the region of £90. No pics at the mo but can send some sh*tty ones from my EEE-Phone

Edited by BassKS

[quote name='dr Szelma' timestamp='1344184520' post='1760832']
it's fot TRADE not sale, so by "hit me with offers" he means - he's looking for other things than money ;)
[/quote]

[u][size=3][u][b]Guidelines for SELLERS[/b][/u][/size][/u]

1. Please use the forums correctly – listings must be put in the correct sections not least because people will not be able to find your item. The 'Other musically related stuff' forum should be treated as such – no selling furniture or exhaust systems please! Items related to bass playing and music in general are fine.

2. Please provide pictures with your listing, or show your intent to do so. It will help people judge the accuracy of the advert and help you sell the item. If pictures are impossible, if you can't get someone to lend you their camera, you should allow viewing of the item.

3. These forums are for selling USED items only. If you are a trader then get in touch with a moderator who will be able to help you.

4. Moderators will step in and remove fraudulent or otherwise dodgy items. If there are any concerns or questions please PM a moderator.

[color=#FF0000][b][font=Arial]5. You must state a price for your item. Even if your item is just for trade, you must include your trade valuation of your item as a guide for others seeking to trade. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal. Also do not invite 'offers'.[/font][/b][/color]

[font=Arial]6. Do not post links to your eBay auctions unless you have been trying to sell your item for sometime (a few weeks at least) at a set price with no success.[/font]

[font=Arial]7. "Bumping" - The practice of adding a post to your advert for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum. No more than one "bump" per 36 hours please. The moderators will delete adverts that get 'bumped' too often.[/font]

Guest BassKS

Its for trade chaps, Trade offers.
I dont want money. I have no monetary bearing as to what's worth. I will change the sentence by adding "trade" in front of "offers".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...