Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MXR M87 Bass Compressor - Mint for sale

Freddie75

Only 4 months old and used only a handful of times - mint condition, still boxed as new (purchased in December 12 from GAK).

I'm Just not using it, and I need funds for something else.

[url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/mxr-m87-bass-compressor/55063?gclid=CKGemaHsz7YCFc3HtAodqVUAvA"]http://www.gak.co.uk/en/mxr-m87-bass-compressor/55063?gclid=CKGemaHsz7YCFc3HtAodqVUAvA[/url]

Looking for £110 Posted.

Thanks
Freddie

Edited by Freddie75

• 8 months later...

You cant get around the fee system by posting that here, it will be deleted.

Oh, and how did you mange to post the add in Aug 2012, saying it was 4 months old, but didnt buy the pedal until Dec 2012? Are you a time lord lol

Edited by dave_bass5

Sorry, i noticed my comment about the fees was a bit out of order, seeing as you placed the add before they came in to effect.

For what its worth im in the same boat. I got mine on a whim and although its the best ive owned i hardly use it, and did place a for sale add as well, although i withdrew it temporarily.
This reminds me ill need to sort that out, although ill wait for yours to go first.

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1366190663' post='2049315']
Sorry, i noticed my comment about the fees was a bit out of order, seeing as you placed the add before they came in to effect.
[/quote]

Well not really, he made some post in Aug 2012, then he changed it yesterday at 7:48 to list a pedal he bought in December and evade fees and 1 minute later he bumped it. Not the first time I've seen it, not the first time it will be deleted. Moderators can see your post versions.