Why become a member? ×

Hi All,

My clearout continues with some CD bundles...all are in great condition and all prices below [b]include[/b] 1st class postage and are for the single band whole set.

Please PM me if you are interested and I would rather not split within the individual bands.

[b]Muse[/b] (5 CDs) - Absolution, Showbiz, Black Holes & Revelations, Origin of Symmetry, Hullabaloo (double album) - £15

[b]PJ Harvey [/b](6 CDs) - Stories from the City etc, To Bring You My Love, Rid of Me, Is This Desire, Uh Huh Her, Dry - £17.50

[b]Frank Black & The Catholics[/b] (5 CDs) - Black Letter Days, Dog in the Sand, Frank Black & The Catholics, Pistolero, Devil's Workshop - £15

[b]Eels[/b] (6 CDs) - Shootenanny, Beautiful Freak, Electro-Shock Blues, Soul Jacker, Daisies of the Galaxy, Blinking Lights (double album) - £17.50

[b]Radiohead[/b] (6 CDs) - Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, Ok Computer, The Bends, Kid A, Pablo Honey - £17.50

[b]Gomez[/b] (6 CDs) - Liquid Skin, In Our Gun, How We Operate, Abandoned Shopping Trolley Hotline, Bring it on, Split The Difference - £17.50

[b]Stereophonics[/b] (4 CDs) - Word Gets Around, You Gotta Go There To Come Back , Just Enough Education To Perform, Performance & Cocktails - £12.50

[b]The Police[/b] (4 Cds) - Outlandos d'Amour, Regatta de Blanc, Ghost in the Machine, Synchronicity - £12.50

Cheers, Si