Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Gig Skinz small amp/effects bag (black dragon print)- £25 inc. UK postage

Hi everyone,

This great little bag has served me very well over the last couple of years, but it's too small unfortunately to fit my recently acquired Mesa Walkabout head in, and since I've just bought a Mono bass case that has room for all my accessories, I don't need to keep it as a leads bag either. It will accommodate the usual micro-head suspects (LM-II/III, Shuttle 3/6/9 & Streamliner, G-K MB, etc).

It's the older black dragon print design, and is in pretty good shape considering how many gigs it's done- the webbing that wraps around outside of the bag is slightly bobbled, but that's about it. All the zips work great, and the velcro retaining strap in the main compartment still grips really well too. The plush lining inside all the compartments is in great shape throughout- no rips or snags. The only issue is that the lining of the small pocket on the inside of the main flap has torn (but it's still fine to stash a couple of folded-up setlists in).

The approximate internal dimensions of the main compartment are as follows:

W: 300mm
L: 280mm
D: 85mm

I'm looking for just [s]£30[/s] [b]£25 [/b]for this- no offers please! I will accept a bank transfer, or Paypal (if sent as a gift). The price includes UK shipping.[b] ***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***[/b]

Thanks for looking! :)

[attachment=114648:DSC00120.JPG][attachment=114649:DSC00121.JPG]
[attachment=114650:DSC00122.JPG][attachment=114651:DSC00123.JPG]

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1343829491' post='1755903']
Great bags, these - Streamliner fits perfectly.

By coincidence, I had to sell mine... because I moved to a Walkabout!
[/quote]

Thanks Michael! Yes, I've seen the light with the WA- it sounds amazing through my Compact! :D

[quote name='CXIII' timestamp='1344777394' post='1768981']
Still available? What are the internal dimensions?
[/quote]

PM'd- I'll add the internal dimensions to the main post for anyone else wondering... :)