Why become a member? ×

SOLD FB3 Gotoh Bass Machine Heads - New and Boxed

For sale gotoh FB3 (FInished in nikel) bass machine heads. They are boxed and the machine keys are still sealed in their individual little wrappers. Comes with all the fixing screws and the push ins (Requires approx 17 mm hole).

Whole set of 4, all working shiny and lush....and i really wanted them....

Unfortunately having driled the holes discovered the mounting plates dont fit my short scale very well and overlap.

Make me a realistic offer (cause i cant use them so not expecting as new price) or willing to swap for gotoh,Schaller etc set of 4 elephant ear style open mech machine heads to fit the newly drilled 17mm holes but with mounting plates small enough to accomodate a small frame!

Will post photos (if required) later.

Many thanks

M_M

Edited by Mod_Machine

[attachment=114366:2012-07-29 16.50.35.jpg)

£35 plus P&P ......though as before would like a swap with another set with the smaller backing plates

P&P cost is based on wants of buyer (hope this doesnt break any terms and conditions!)

[attachment=114367:2012-07-29 16.51.26.jpg]

[attachment=114368:2012-07-29 16.51.37.jpg]

[attachment=114369:2012-07-29 16.53.21.jpg]

Any other info wanted please post or feel free to pm.

If no takers will ebay in a few days...though as most on this site have helped me out over the years thought id offer it up for sale here first. Apologies for any insult caused to users by not providing a price in intial post.