Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Our 1st music video

pantherairsoft

Well,

Theres plenty of live footage out there of us playing already, but we decided that as we are releasing a new single/release in October we'd work towards a high quality professional music video as well, which we are shooting next month. Very excited.

In the build up to doing so we met up with a friend who has more audio visual gear than I do effects pedals and shot some angles/played with lights etc so we could get an idea of what close up shots will and won't work when we come to working with pro gear and have a time (and financial budget) to stick to. The end result is something we are quite happy with and so it has become out 1st official music video, for the track 'BigDug' off our 'analogftw' EP. Made with a few HD Camcorders, some disco lights, lots of tea and a few Cheese & Ham toasties... enjoy! (Watch in HD where possible!)

[media]http://youtu.be/5RcnEzn6Acc[/media]

For anyone that likes the stuff you can get hold of this track and our other stuff here - www.ourhelicalmind.bandcamp.com

Shep

Great video and track. Did you record this track in a studio in the Lady Bay area? My mate Paul co-owns a studio there and he talked about 'a bass and drum outfit where the bass player played a seven string plank (he's not good at Maths) and a Barefaced cab' - I thought of you!
Anyway, I'd like to catch you live sometime.

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1343506061' post='1751612']
Great video and track. Did you record this track in a studio in the Lady Bay area? My mate Paul co-owns a studio there and he talked about 'a bass and drum outfit where the bass player played a seven string plank (he's not good at Maths) and a Barefaced cab' - I thought of you!
Anyway, I'd like to catch you live sometime.
[/quote]

Hey dude,

Thanks! Yes - we've done all our studio recordings with Johnny & Paul @ Moot. Awesome guys. Have known them since they were at Pristine, maybe 10 years.

Live - 17th Aug at the Maze!

[quote name='BigJim' timestamp='1343565488' post='1752092']
Nice one Sheps! You didn't need my Roscoe after all!!!
[/quote]

Thi isn't the actual video - this was a warm up of ideas that turned into a video itself! We are shooting a video for our new single with a video producer and some Gucci equipment on the 10-12th but I have managed to obtain a Rosoce to use for the shoot with minimal logistics involved in getting it here! Appreciate the offer you made to borrow yours for it though dude.