Why become a member? ×

The Most Important Lesson I Ever Teach - with Scott Devine

devinebass

Hey guys,

This [url="http://scottsbasslessons.com/the-most-important-bass-lesson-i-ever-teach"]brand new video tutorial[/url] is probably 'THE' most important lesson I ever give to my students...

I'm sure you've felt completely overwelmed by the amount of information you have to learn to become a great bass player... licks, scales, chords, grooves, soloing techniques etc etc... there seems to be SO much to learn and so little time to do it in...

In the past I've definately suffered from this feeling. It felt like I was drowning in a huge sea of information and just couldn't figure out how I could learn everything I needed to.

In this [url="http://scottsbasslessons.com/the-most-important-bass-lesson-i-ever-teach"]brand new video tutorial[/url] I tell you exactly how to stop this happening...

You can check out the lesson... [url="http://scottsbasslessons.com/the-most-important-bass-lesson-i-ever-teach"]HERE[/url].

Over and out,

Scott.

Edited by devinebass

Great clip Scott. Maybe at a later time you could give some advice as to [b]where[/b] to start and how to build from there. There are many threads on the bass forums from noobs asking exactly this. There is an eternal amount of (mis)information out there. Often it is overwhelming for a noob to sift through all this information. They may find a lesson that appeals to them, but they fall by the wayside very fast as they have not put in the ground work.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

Edited by Coilte

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scott , I am going through your modes ATM and subscribed a while ago but can't seem to find the link where you talk about how to do the runs over the entire fretboard rather than just over one octave ? Chèvre at work btw , cheers Gav

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Scott, I have a small request/suggestions. Whilst I always enjoy your videos, I'd find it very useful to have some type of description or summary of what you are going to discuss in the video. By this I mean something more akin to what you'd find in the front of a text book, not promotional patter. This is just as I'd like to be able to more easily judge which of your videos would be the most useful to me if I only have a limited amount of time.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.