Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Mexican Strat. Olympic White, Rosewood board, £160.

Hey guys,

I have an Olympic White Fender strat with a rosewood board for sale!

It's definitely well used, with bunch of little dings and scrapes pretty much everywhere. It's definitely got that relic vibe! :)

The neck was broken a while ago, and repaired by some of the guys on Denmark street. The fix is a fantastic repair, very flush and well set. It plays well with a low action. If it where a blind test, you couldn't tell the difference between this one and a new one!

So I'm only asking £160 for it... It makes a damn cheap REAL fender for less than squier money. I'll even post it to you anywhere in the UK for only £6!

If you want pictures, please PM me with an email or just text me on 07912222127 and I'll get them to ya ASAP.

Feel free to come test her out, I'm in Wickford, Essex.

Cheers guys!

Russ.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you need to put up pix to sell an instrument. I'm not usually bothered enough to ask for them to be sent, but my head has been turned unexpectedly in the past by an interesting pic.

I'm the fish who swam up and found no worm on the hook!

[quote name='Angel' timestamp='1343892263' post='1756790']
I think you need to put up pix to sell an instrument. I'm not usually bothered enough to ask for them to be sent, but my head has been turned unexpectedly in the past by an interesting pic.

I'm the fish who swam up and found no worm on the hook!
[/quote]
+1
always put pics up, you never know who's browsing the classifieds at 3AM ;)