Why become a member? ×

Feedback for JohnnyQuid

FatFingers

Paid for a pedal on 4 July and still waiting for it to arrive. Have asked if it has been posted and I can see he has read the message but seems he can't be bothered to communicate. My first deal on Basschat and I fear my last ...

Yeah, a real gem this guy! No pedal and no reply to my pms. Do business with him at your own risk. Will also be the last time I use paypal "gift" as it has no buyer protection at all. Would prefer paying the extra to be covered.

Edited by FatFingers

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='FatFingers' timestamp='1342737503' post='1740392']
Paid for a pedal on 4 July and still waiting for it to arrive. Have asked if it has been posted and I can see he has read the message but seems he can't be bothered to communicate. My first deal on Basschat and I fear my last ...

Yeah, a real gem this guy! No pedal and no reply to my pms. Do business with him at your own risk. Will also be the last time I use paypal "gift" as it has no buyer protection at all. Would prefer paying the extra to be covered.
[/quote]

Im not sure if you finally got it (i hope you did) but woah man. I have sent you the recipt confirming that i payed the postage. Whatever happens in transit is not my fault.

davehux - Cheers for the great amp. Easy transaction.

• 11 months later...

I had an enquiry which turned into an order for a P-bass kit from 'Mr Quid' - all comms were great, instant payment, feedback left - jobs a good'n :)

No problems here, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Cheerz, John