Why become a member? ×

Status S2 Classic 6 string SOLD

MartyBRebelMC

HI All

Up for grabs is a Status S2 Classic 6 string.

You'll notice i've changed the knobs as i couldn't see the settings on stage with the original ones but i do still have them.

Also there's a John East battery life indicator fitted which you can see on the rear control access plate.

Otherwise all original and in superb condition, comes with Status branded Hiscox hard case.

NOW SOLD

Cheers

Martin

[attachment=113242:IMG_9520.jpg][attachment=113243:IMG_9521.jpg][attachment=113244:IMG_9522.jpg][attachment=113245:IMG_9524.jpg][attachment=113246:IMG_9526.jpg][attachment=113247:IMG_9527.jpg][attachment=113248:IMG_9528.jpg]

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Can you let us know string spacing and scale length? [/font][/color]

Thank you. :rolleyes:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dusan[/font][/color]

Scale is 34inch and I believe the string spacing is around 17mm but will have to check that.

Just a couple of things to add - I've had a couple of offers of trades for some lovely basses unfortunately I'm not wanting to spend any money on top of a trade so any trades would have to be for basses of equivalent value or less with cash my way.

Also I would only really want collection of this as I can't be doing with couriers however I can deliver or meet part way if the distance is reasonable or if looking to trade.

Martin

[quote name='overwater#1' timestamp='1342442410' post='1734931']
I do believe this is my old Status? Absolutely fantastic bass, beautiful looker! Love the cocobolo, very easy easy to play!
[/quote]

Quite possibly, it has been through a few basschatters hands. It is indeed very easy to play and the flat profile of the neck is wonderfully comfortable.

[quote name='overwater#1' timestamp='1342442410' post='1734931']
I do believe this is my old Status? Absolutely fantastic bass, beautiful looker! Love the cocobolo, very easy easy to play!
[/quote]

Yes it's my old one as well !!! :lol: