Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz

parker_muse

So, this is it i suppose?

I'm a bit bored of it now, and im looking for something new. I'm thinking something with a fatter neck, so a P Bass or Musciman Copy would be ideal. I am also selling an Orange Crush 35B which will be in the amplifiers section soon, can be used in the deal.

You all know the details on these.

I will send, can sort out a postage price with buyer.

Not sure how much these go for. You can see in the pictures it is in mint condition. So,

£Offers/Trades?

Parker.

Still is but I've been thinking of getting my hands on a VMJ for ages so this trade attracts me and I don't have any specific offers other than a few peoples interest atm (due to no pics I know, had looooads of uni work recently too so I've not had a chance to get down to my parents house and get it to sort pictures etc., hopefully will be able to get that sorted in the next couple of days).

Edited by Oscar South

[quote name='610*c' post='185498' date='Apr 25 2008, 06:37 PM']I fancy a squier vmj too, but you know how it is, so many demands on the income...[/quote]

Heh, yes. I need to get a Fender Jazz variant soon though or I'll succumb to my urges to forget about money and buy a Geddy Jazz :).

I'm like a vampire, only rather than drinking blood, I buy basses :huh:.

Edited by Oscar South