Why become a member? ×

Eden WT400 Traveler Plus. SOLD PENDING USUAL-Off to France !

Hi all,

This is with great regret, but i'm potentially looking at moving on my Eden WT400 Traveler Plus.

This is the real thing, the most sought after David Eden amp.

Bought from 'alanbass1' not so long ago, however have primarily been using my Aguilar, and there's a piece of wood n' strings i'm after. So am only looking at selling this, to be able to fund the bass i'm after.

As mentioned, apart from the few months i've owned it, Alan owned the amp from new, and treasured it. It's in beautiful condition, and works flawlessly.

One of the finest front ends, typical Eden eq. section. Superb, warm, characterful sound. Absolutely wonderful! All knobs perfect, everything functions 100%. Flawless.

Any interest, please get in touch!

I'm after £450 SHIPPED to UK. Also have rack ears, and can include a flight case for a price.

Very best wishes, and thanks,

Matt

Perfect Condition!

Edited by overwater#1

when I first started playing for some reason Eden were my most wanted amp. I never got to try one, love the idea of the 3 band semi parametric eq though on an amp, this and thunderfunk both doing it well. (for me I have no need for more than one amp! the one I have is way to powerful for what it gets used for!) Surprised this is still here.