Why become a member? ×

U.S.A Fender Jazz Deluxe Lined Fretless 1999 SOLD-Pending

dustandbarley

[b]1999 American[/b][b] Lined[/b][b] Fretless Fender Jazz Deluxe bass with Original Moulded Hard Case - for sale / poss trade.[/b]

The bass is finished in three colour sunburst with white pick guard and rosewood fret board. The bass hasn't had much use and is well looked after, so no paint chips or buckle rash. There is a small 'ding' on the rear of the upper horn as can just be made out in the picture of the rear of the bass.

The bass is all original and has 'Fender noiseless' pickups, 3 band eq active electronics, high mass bridge allowing the bass to be strung through the body or top loaded, 'Fender American Deluxe Lite Bass Tuners' (made by schaller) and Graphite Neck Support Rods.

It has a thin playable 22 fret (?) neck which is silky smooth and well set up with a low action. As the bass is strung with round wound strings, there are the usual faint marks on the fret board, but these are superficial and there are no problems with worn areas, choking etc.

Price is £650 plus postage.

Please PM any questions, or fire away in the box at the bottom of the page :)

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/67929025@N00/sets/72157630572332748/[/media]

I would consider trades for a Fender Precision (not from Mexico), fretted of fretless. I'd prefer something near standard. although would consider one with added Jazz pickup near the bridge.

Thanks for looking

[attachment=113130:Bottom 2.JPG] [attachment=113131:Front 1.JPG] [attachment=113132:Back 1.JPG] [attachment=113136:Headstock 3.JPG] [attachment=113134:Serial Number 2.JPG] [attachment=113135:Pick up.JPG]
Factory Case Included - good condition, with a few minor blemishes.
[attachment=117443:2012-09-03 16.58.51 (1).jpg] [attachment=117444:2012-09-03 16.59.01.jpg]

Edited by dustandbarley

Hello honza,

The bass weighs about 9 lbs, although I wouldn't want to vouch for my scales.

I have a few other jazzes ranging from 9.75 lbs to just over 10 ibs (1989 USA boner - oo'er-, 2001 USA standard, and I just sold a USA 2010 standard), and the Deluxe is NOTICABLY lighter than them.

Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Jeff, and you are very welcome to pop by and give it a try. £550 inc. case is too low for me, however I think you know these are great basses, and if you come by and give it a try it'll be hard for you to leave without it :D :D :D

Sorry I'm not being flexible, but I'll let you know if I have a rethink about the price.

Best wishes

• 2 weeks later...