Why become a member? ×

I've lost my Vox Bass Amplug. Before I get another, any alternative recommendations?

Bass-Thing

[quote name='Bass-Thing' timestamp='1342544013' post='1736915']
If you are still interested Gust0o I will ask her but she's not keen on mustaches or big hair (which is why I shave my head because my hair looks like your when I grow it). ;)
[/quote]

Smashing mate. I'll have a shave and then she can sort out my iRig. Needs plugging in.

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1342550224' post='1737003']
Smashing mate. I'll have a shave and then she can sort out my iRig. Needs plugging in.
[/quote]

Sorry mate. I appreciate the effort with the shave and all that, but she says iRigs are far too small to be worth the bother, plus she feels it's not worth her while schlepping up to York for what would only be a 5 second job which you could easily do for yourself anyway B)

[quote name='Bass-Thing' timestamp='1342544013' post='1736915']
That will teach me to drink vodka in the week. Sorry guys went off on one a bit there. I realise you are only trying to help. :([/quote]

All is forgiven. Just don't make a habit out of drinking vodka in the week. You can't muster it. What you need is drinking only whisky in the week. You realise I'm only trying to help, yes? :)

best,
bert