Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Buzz (Lined Fretless) 4 String For Sale/Trade

bassatnight

For sale my lovely Pedulla 'buzz' fretless lined king of mwwhha...

USA handbuilt high end fretless with Pedulla hard case. Bartolinni Pups all brass Bridge/Nut/Tuners a real Wal killer for me.
These bases retail around £3k new.

From the serial number she is a late 80's model and in lovely condition a few marks here and there but barely visiable.

I am trimmimg back so she has to go, I am looking for [s]£1,350[/s] £1,175 plus shipping. I am not keen with shipping abroad as couriers and musical instruments are not good friends so would prefer a UK based buyer.

I really can't go on enough about the available tones, from a woody Wal sound to a poppy bright tone she is just beautiful.

I may advertise her elsewhere as she need to go but basschatters get first dibs as is the law!

*(For some reason I can't post any additional pictures despite being well under the allocated MB allowance?) PM me and I can send them on by mail.

[attachment=113099:minecraft pert 7 onwards 011.JPG]

Edited by bassatnight

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't be arsed with E-Bay yet, not in a hurry. Will listen to trades with potential cash my way if for a lower value bass only interested in one of the following:

Fender P (US) Black/Maple (Deluxe would be cool)
Aria SB 1000 (Must be in great condition)
Tobias Older models x4 String
MusicMan Ray Black/Maple x4 String (Matching headstock would be cool)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JensWest' timestamp='1344076236' post='1759409']
Bought from wombatboter?
[/quote]
I played it Several times at Wombat's stately manor and was overwhelmed. Gorgeous sound and playability. I immediately looked for one too. Alas the Icepick blue buzz I scored sounded too clinical. This Campari orange buzz hoever is the real deal.
If my Wal pro fretless died on me, I wouldn't hesitate a flick