Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver DI: £100 inc. UK postage ***SOLD***

Etienne

Hi everyone,

I bought this on the forum earlier in the year to try out of curiosity, as it was probably the only stompbox preamp that I hadn't got my hands on until then! Like the others that I've owned (Tone Hammer, BDDI, MXR, Sadowsky, etc) it hasn't seen much action, as I am still more than happy with the post-EQ DI from my Gallien-Krueger head for most of my live work. I was going to keep it as a backup, but to be honest, the cash would come in handy... ;)

As the photos show, it's in very good condition, and works perfectly. There's a small paint flaw on one of the sides of the casing, but nothing to worry about really. It's fitted with a 9v Duracell battery, and comes boxed with the instructions and warranty card included. The rubber feet were removed by the previous owner, and Velcro tape is stuck to the base.

I paid £100 for this just a few months ago, and would like the same back- no offers please! The price includes UK mainland postage. [b]***SOLD***[/b]

PM me if you're interested, thanks for looking!

Etienne

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='shinhoman' timestamp='1341775132' post='1723972']
DAMN! I was looking for one of these as well... Can I have second dibs if the sale doesn't go through?
[/quote]

Just received payment this morning, so this has definitely gone now mate... sorry! You never know though, this could be the start of a load of Paradrivers flooding the FS section... ;)